Fast, same-day processing order,
Free no-quibble 30 days return policy,
Free delivery for your order, no matter how many items you buy (applied in United Kingdom).
Royal Mail’s reliable economy postal service aims to deliver within 2-3 working days including Saturdays but may take longer. We guarantee to dispatch in-stock items on the next working day (Monday to Friday) if you order before 5 pm.
If you need more info about the delivery please check Royal Mail Website
Although Royal Mail 48 deliveries can be late, it has been our experience that the majority of late packages arrive just a day or two after the estimated delivery period. Please be aware, however, that although NOT the norm, delays on these services can result in orders taking up to 10 working days to arrive.
Working Days are classified as Monday to Friday. (If you order was dispatched on Monday, for example, 5 ‘working days’ would be the following Tuesday).
1. The estimated arrival times are taken directly from information provided by our couriers. These are estimates only, LondonFactory.co.uk are not responsible if this varies.
2. In exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to use alternative couriers.
3. Saturday deliveries are at the discretion of the couriers, it is our experience that in most cases they do choose to deliver to residential addresses on Saturday mornings.
4. Missing or delayed items: Please note that we will need to wait 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
5. All transactions will be subject to UK VAT. You are advised to place orders with a shipping destination outside of the EU using the above shipping options (which also operate within some non-EU territories e.g. Jersey & Guernsey – VAT-free zones outside of normal UK and CE trade tariffs); in doing so you agree to accept the VAT levied against your purchase.
LondonFactory delivers worldwide. Please note that shipments to International countries may require delivery by a tracked service. Below is a full list of countries which we deliver to:
Australia, Austria,Bahrain,Brasil,Argentina,Belgium,Bulgaria,Canada,Croatia,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Denmark,Egypt,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,India,Indonesia,Ireland,Israel,Italy,Japan,Kenya,Kuwait,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Malaysia,Malta,Mexico,Netherlands,New Zealand, Norway,Pakistan,Philippines,Poland,Portugal,Qatar,Republic of Ireland,Romania,Russia,Saudi Arabia,Serbia,Slovakia,Slovenia,South Africa,South Korea,Spain,Sri Lanka,Sweden.
We deliver in 10 working days in any of these countries with a fee of 5£ delivery charge.
Depending on the country you wish to ship to, this may also affect delivery times.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Orders sent outside of the European Community
All orders sent outside of the UK and EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to local customs import duty which is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of these fees is the sole responsibility of the customer. For example, customs duty must be paid on all orders over $200 when shipped to the United States.
Payment of the duty charge is necessary for the release of your order from customs on arrival to your country.
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Refusal to pay charges – Returns Policy
If you refuse to pay any import duty levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to LondonFactory, then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.